The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd consolidated its various off-highway businesses into one single entity named as Yokohama Off-Highway Tires.
2020ATG (now known as Yokohama Off-Highway Tires) sets up 3rd manufacturing plant in India in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
ATG was completely acquired by The Yokohama Rubber Company on 1st July 2016
2014• Investment of $200 million towards capacity expansion
• Tamil Nadu plant capacity expanded to 100,000 TPA making it one of the largest OHT plants in the world
• Production commenced at the second facility in Dahej, India
2010-2013• GPX operational integration completed
• The Israel facility was overhauled, work commenced on the second plant in India
• The global investment firm KKR acquired Warburg Pincus’ stake in ATG
2007-2009•The Mahansaria family, in partnership with Warburg Pincus acquired Israel based Alliance Tire Company
• Improved the overall efficiency and production capacity at the Israel plant
• Commenced the construction of a facility in India
• Acquired the GPX OHT assets out of bankruptcy in 2009
• Commenced production at the facility in India
COOKIES ON THE YOKOHAMA OFF-HIGHWAY TIRES SITE